Thursday, January 19, 2017

Today's ABC Open photos

Karijini National Park, WA 
Author: Donna









Barn owl at Badger Creek, Victoria, 
photo honeycut




Male Pink Robin, photo Nikki Long who writes...

I absolutely love Pink Robins and I have been trying to get a nice sharp shot for so long. They are busy little birds and flit from tree to tree. But today, finally, after kneeling in mud and just waiting patiently, this gorgeous little boy joined me on ground level. To say I am happy is an understatement!! 










Lily by Rene Martens who writes……
 My wife Janet has had to visit some family and I have been left to look after the garden (both veggies and flowers) and she has actually missed the first Lily bloom. There are quite a few extra buds so I am hoping that 1) I don't kill any (lol) and 2) that she gets back home in time. 












Bush track, By Greg Lewicki 











Photographer Jody Burges writes 
……pretty bird on my balcony this afternoon and asks, is it a dove?



No comments:

Post a Comment